Jewels Not Tools
Now you have beautiful nails
You’ll need to follow these simple steps to keep them that way
- Apply Nourish Cuticle Oil at least once a day. It is enriched with oils to re-hydrate and condition the natural nail plate and will not cause any lifting to your product. Nourish Cuticle oil is available to purchase from your nail technician
- Wear gloves when washing up, gardening, or applying fake tan.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying sunscreen, tinted lotions and hair colour as these can discolour your nails.
- If you have caught or broken a nail, please make an appointment for a repair.
- Your nails have been applied by a professional and should also be removed by a professional.
- Do not pick, peel or bite your nails! They are not indestructible. Picking will only cause damage to your natural nails
- Please book your maintenance appointment for 2-3 weeks to avoid disappointment
- Use the pads of your fingers rather than your nails especially when typing.
- DO NOT file your nails unless absolutely necessary as this will break the seal and cause lifting.
- Avoid exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals as these can start to break down the surface of Gelish and may cause problems.
- Take care of your nails and treat them like jewels and not tools.
GET IN TOUCH
7 Springfield Close,
(Mob) 07572 010368
Mon – Fri : 10am–6pm
Sat – Sun : Closed